Friends, we are confident that you will not only attentive researchers, but also clever cooks. And your scientific knowledge allow you to cook the most healthy breakfast in the world!
Therefore, we announce a competition favorite breakfast. To participate:
1) From March 30 to April 12, describe the recipe of cooking that you like to eat for breakfast (or several courses).
Please note: The recipe must be reproducible! So do not skimp on the details: the list of ingredients, proportions, the duration of the heat treatment, the number of servings of "output" - everything matters.
2) Place the recipe in this thread.
From 13 to 19 April GlobalLab users will vote, "Like" your favorite recipes. Invite your friends, let them also appreciate your culinary notes :)
Author of the comment, to collect the maximum number of "likes" will get a monthly subscription to the tariff "Individual".
. One. This fruit salad dish loves improvisation. Cut into small bowl two or more kinds of fruit. This can be pears, apples, plums, peaches, bananas, oranges, kiwi. You can also use a variety of melons and berries. Gently mix your next salad. It can fill homemade yoghurt, condensed milk, honey, sour cream with sugar or cream. Mix fruit salad with dressing and chill in the refrigerator for about five minutes. Your student will appreciate your efforts. One word of advice - try to use fall more local, seasonal fruit. Well, in winter you can settle for "exotic" fruits.
2. Fresh "multivitamin" To prepare this dish, you'll need a juicer. To save the morning, you can prepare fruit pm - wash and cut into large chunks of various fruits (oranges, apples, peaches, pears, plums). You can also add a sweet carrots. In the evening all put in a sealed bag in the refrigerator, and in the morning for five minutes, you get one great fresh. The resulting juice can be diluted with water (purified or mineral), add a spoonful of honey. Keep the juice is not desirable, it will lose its beneficial properties. Suggest a child for breakfast with toast or fresh homemade pastries.
3. Kissel "Five Minutes" A couple of glasses of house juice or compote to a boil. Tablespoon potato starch dissolve in 100 ml. of water at room temperature. Pour the starch in a container of juice and boil for a few minutes on low heat. To taste, add a little sugar. This pudding can be served in hot or cold. You can cook it in the evening, so your breakfast will not take up your time in the morning. This jelly kids having fun drink with homemade cookies or cake.
4. Omelette with vegetables. Prepare for school omelet with vegetables, much better than him fry bacon and sausage. To do this, we need an omelette (your choice), zucchini, tomato, green onion, bell peppers, green peas. Vegetables (one or more) cut into small pieces and send it to stew in a pan with a little water. Cover the vegetables cover. Break the eggs into a bowl, a little salt, add a couple tablespoons of milk or cream. All lightly whisk. Pour eggs to vegetables that were extinguished within 5-10 minutes, reduce heat and close the lid omelette. Simmer on low heat for an omelet, omelette until the top layer does not "grab". Sprinkle the finished dish with greens and serve. In such an omelette, you can add pieces of boiled chicken, so you get even more hearty and healthy breakfast for the entire family.
5. Baked apples. Take a pair of large apples, cut them in half. Put them up slices on a plate, suitable for microwave. Apples lightly sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon. Can be put on top of a teaspoon of curd, crushed with sugar and egg. Bake your apples in a microwave oven until soft. Can apples ready to file with honey or whipped cream. In any case, it will be very useful and diet breakfast!
6. "Super-bananas" Peel two bananas. Cut them lengthwise into two halves. Put these banana halves on a plate. Top as desired can be poured bananas yogurt, condensed milk, put a lot of Sour or whipped cream. Is also very tasty sour cream, mixed with sugar and cocoa powder. Sprinkle bananas stuffed with grated chocolate or nuts. Breakfast is ready. If you are not afraid of experiments - bake bananas a couple of minutes in the microwave - much like the taste of caramelized bananas, well, think about whether you are in this category - you decide.
7. Baked Vegetables If your student loves baked vegetables, be sure to cook him breakfast this: Take a large tomato or sweet pepper, cut vegetables into two halves. Place the vegetables on a plate cut up and remove part of the tomato pulp and pepper - all the seeds. Inside the prepared vegetables can put salty boiled rice, boiled chicken, stewed mushrooms. It is also possible to mix any of the proposed ingredients. Rub hard cheese on top. Bake in the microwave your masterpiece. A delicious and hearty breakfast is ready!
8. Hot sandwiches with various fillings
On the prepared bread (slightly greased with butter) and put a circle of tomato slices of boiled chicken fillet. All top sprinkle with grated cheese. Chicken breast fillet can replace boiled fish. Instead, you can use tomato peppers. After heating the sandwich in a microwave oven can add to it fresh lettuce or chopped cucumber slices. If you plan early in the week that will prepare breakfast for your student and will get all the products to feed your student tasty and healthy breakfast, not be easy.
Doctors from the University of Berlin has recently proved that home-cooked breakfast is essential children. Students receiving full every day, a hearty breakfast, learn better and less overweight than those that ignore the morning meal.
After the first lesson - that in any case, the voltage stress. If this stress occurs regularly on an empty stomach, then to the notorious School of gastritis, ulcers and even - on the doorstep. In addition, after a serious intellectual load had not managed to have breakfast child experiences a shortage of energy that then overeat at lunch and dinner. But those who do not refuse breakfast not only in normal weight, but also a better memory, higher IQ, they rarely miss classes.
Three Pillars proper breakfast
Experts believe that the child's breakfast should consist of three main elements:
Fruits. This source of vitamins that support the immune system, and fiber. Keep in mind, more benefits and vitamins in fruits recently collected. Such is, even in the winter! This citrus (provided that the child has no allergies to them) and pomegranates. During the upcoming spring beriberi are relevant cherries, strawberries, fresh herbs.
Cereal products. They include vitamins A and D, iron. Furthermore, grains contain carbohydrates that provide energy after an overnight interruption.
Dairy products - milk, yogurt, cottage cheese - an indispensable source of calcium, so essential to a child's body.
So, fruit, cereal and milk something - the basis of the children's breakfast. But what if your child refuses to wholesome food and strives to either skip breakfast altogether or grab on the go chocolate, snack chips and drink Coca-Cola?
Everyone knows that food should be regular, varied and safe. However, how to make these wonderful principles into practice? Teach your child to choose wholesome food, care for their health, the most control over what and how he eats? The Institute of Physiology, Russian age under the leadership of M.M.Bezrukih initiated and supported by the Nestle Company in 2006 developed a new educational program "Talking about nutrition." The objective of this program - in a playful way to instill a culture of healthy eating for children. Program has been successfully operating in 27 regions of Russia. But what do you do if your school this wonderful program has not come yet? Action themselves!
Life Saving ...
Need to foster a culture of food in early childhood. Even preschoolers quite accessible idea that during the day is breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner. During the meal, pay attention to the child to watch, show where there are arrows, turn to the window and look with him: the sun rises, we have breakfast, and now the sun is high, it's time for dinner. After dinner, slept, looked at the clock again - time for an afternoon snack. And in the evening when the sun goes down, we sit down to supper. So pipsqueak learns to organize your meals. And if in kindergarten or at home main responsibility lies with teachers and parents, the school, he will decide what to change it's time to eat a sandwich brought from home or an apple, and returned home to be able to organize yourself a simple lunch.
Separate issue - choosing the right healthy foods. Of course, no child, being of sound mind and memory, do not give up chocolate bar in favor of oatmeal. But the culture of healthy eating can and must educate! Entrust kid most control your diet. You can, for example, make a special diary, where the child will write or draw the most healthy food that he ate during the day. Divide all the most useful products (which should be eaten daily) Utility (employed not every day) and those that can be eaten infrequently. The first group includes fruits and vegetables, meat, fish, vegetable oil, milk, yogurt, cheese, cereals. The second group includes eggs, honey, nuts, dried fruit, pasta, lean sausages and beans. And finally, the third group of products - confectionery (cakes), sausage, ice cream, chocolate, fatty sauces, etc.
Thus, unwittingly your treasure will learn to evaluate the usefulness of their daily diet. Discuss with them the results of diary entries - last week you ate five of useful products, and this - as many as eight!
And with the proverbial porridge, you can experiment. What if we add her nuts, seeds, dried fruit, or maybe a handful of fresh berries? And if not just add and draw funny little face, spelling out the highlights eyes, nose - from nuts and mouth - bright drops of jam?
The fact that the food put in front of washing hands, they know everything. Only children somehow forget about it. Do not scold the child and do not be angry at him. Better to hang in a prominent place a big calendar, and let the child himself smiling face will celebrate the days when he never forgot to wash your hands before eating. Already by 5-6 years at the child should be formed idea of freshness. Pay attention to its smell, color, taste of a dish. Encourage your kid to the fact that even at the slightest suspicion on staleness of the product is its no means impossible. Alas, the food in school canteens and kindergarten is not always safe for our children. And it is very important that the child pay attention to what he eats.
Breakfast for honors
Found that certain foods can stimulate mental activity. Classical means for maintaining brain - glucose. Therefore, in the diet and a lot of stress dealing with student must be something sweet: tea with sugar, sweet cottage cheese, a small piece of chocolate. Of course, it is not necessary to abuse sweet, but during exams make the child a small relief in the diet.
Vitamin B1 vitamin nutritionists call memory, it is also very relevant in the school diet - helps focus, calms the nervous system. Notice of this vitamin in many germinated beans, bran, legumes. It also contains yeast, nuts (hazelnuts, walnuts, almonds), apricots, rosehips, beets, carrots, radishes.
Intensive study - it is always stressful for the body. As a result of stress often develop goiter. So your student on the table must be bioproducts enriched bifidobacteria and lactobacilli.
But from breakfast cereal flake should be abandoned. British Consumers' Association has brought them serious charges.
"Many breakfasts contain a sufficient amount of vitamins and minerals, but at the same time their composition is an excessive amount of other, not healthy components. These results were obtained in 85 of 100 cases, "- said the representative consumer associations Michelle Smith. According to her, 32% of children's breakfasts contain too much sugar, and 64% - an excessive amount of salt. In particular, in the production of popular brands such as All-Bran, Oat Krunchies or Golden Grahams, specialists Association found as much salt as a 25-gram bag of salted nuts supplied with beer.
Fast porridge "Good morning!"
You will need: 3-4 tablespoons of the finely ground oatmeal, 1 cup boiling water, 2 teaspoons sugar
Pour boiling water over oatmeal, put in the microwave or on the fire for a moment (if you cook porridge in the microwave, it is more convenient to do it in a large and deep ceramic plate). In porridge on request, you can add a little butter, dried fruit, nuts, jam.
You will need: 250 grams of cottage cheese, 1 egg, salt, sugar to taste, 2 tbsp high quality flour, vegetable oil for frying.
Cottage cheese mixed with eggs, add salt, sugar, mix well, add the flour. Knead the dough. Mold balls, roll them in flour and flatten them to be a height of 1 cm fry over moderate heat. Serve with sour cream, jam or honey.
And you can not fry cottage cheese and cook in salted water. And then you will get:
You will need: 1 packet of cheese (200g), 1 piece egg., 1-2 tablespoons sugar, 2 tablespoons flour, vanilla pinch of salt 1/8 tsp
Rub the cottage cheese with egg, salt, sugar and vanilla. Add the flour and mix thoroughly. Put the dough on a floured board and knead, sprinkle the top with flour and roll out to 1 cm thickness. Cut using molds or simply cut into strips with a thickness of a finger. Lowered into boiling salted water. Boil until the float. Get slotted spoon and put on a plate layers, each layer lightly sprinkle with sugar, so do not stick together. Serve with sour cream or melted butter.
Hot dishes of cheese require more time to prepare. You can cook them in the evening and in the morning there will be only warm.
According to the materials of the anthology "Baby Food", 2006