Drop off a battery – help save the planet!
Battery recycling plant in Chelyabinsk
The company "Megapolisresurs" - Russia's only processor household batteries and accumulators. They take them for recycling across the country, as well as near and far abroad.
Types of recyclable batteries:
- Manganese-zinc (MnZn) - the most common batteries, often referred to as alkali and alkaline.
- Nickel-metal hydride (NiMH) - used in the home as an alternative to zinc-manganese batteries;
- Lithium-ion (Li-ion) - used in phones, cameras, laptops, etc.;
- Silver-zinc (AgZn) - used in watches and other miniature electronic devices, as well as military applications, rocket and aircraft);
- Nickel-cadmium (NiCd) - are used for some models of autonomous power screwdrivers and drills, as well as electric cars, airplanes, and trolley.
Refuse batteries and accumulators, not only helps preserve the nature and reduce the emissions of heavy metals (cadmium, lead, mercury), but also allows to obtain a metal salt of iron and graphite without the use of primary resources.