Save Your Planet
|This project has a paid content.||
- To collect information for giving a talk or writing an essay/article about the most important environmental problems.
- To learn about local environmental problems.
- To elicit ideas on how to protect the envirnoment.
- Student's books (e.g: Spotlight 7, Module 8 "Save the Earth"; Spotlight 8, Module 4 "Going green"; Starlight 7, Module 3 "Climate change"; Starlight 6, Module 4 "How to be a responsible camper" and Module 5 "Helping hands"; Starlight 8, Module 1 "Breaking news" and Module 3 "Doing the right things"; Starlight 8, Module 5 "Global issues".
- A gadget with the Internet.
Why use data from multiple participants?
Together we collect more information about different ecological problems and ways of protecting the envirnoment.
- Study information about ecological problems in your Student's books.
- Define and write down the ways of environmental protection.
- Think of a charity organisation you would like to create to protect the environment and present it in the form of an emblem and a motto.
- Analyze your work on the project. Write your answers and recommendations.
- Fill in the report form.
The project is safe.