Clothes make the man
To compile material about the national dresses of different areas.
1.The national costume reflects the peculiarities of the residence place.
2. In modern life the national dress is not very often used.
- books and the Internet resources
- paper, fabric, clay and other materials for hand-made pictures and articles
Why use data from multiple participants?
Collective research will cover a group of people from around the world - so we can see a variety of the national clothes which will create a global map of the national costume.
- Explore different sources of information.
- Get ready some photos and your hand-made articles.
- Fill in the questionnaire, answering questions consistently.
- Follow the project results, discuss them with the other participants.
Using pictures from the Internet, consider copyright.
- Project was published on:July 3, 2015