The aim of the project is to find out our eating habits.
There are more people who have healthy eating habits.
A camera or a cellphone with a camera
Why use data from multiple participants?
GlobalLab gives students from different cities the opportunity to take part in the project.
1. Where are you from? Mark your city on the map.
2. Are you a vegetarian?
3. What's your favourite dish? Write only the name.
4. What cuisine do you like most? (Russian, European, Chinese, Korean, Greek, Japanese, Indian, Thai, French, Italian, your variant)
5. How often do you go to a restaurant or a cafe with your parents? (every day, once a week, once a month, once every 6 months, once a year, never)
6. How often do you go to a fast food restaurant? (every day, once a week, once a month, once every 6 months, once a year, never)
7. Which is your favourite restaurant, cafe, bar, pizzeria or a cafeteria? Write only the name.
8. What is a traditional holiday dinner in your family? Write 1-2 sentences.
9. Provide a photo of your holiday dinner.
10. What traditional dishes of other countries do you know? Write the name and the country.
11. What dish can you cook? Write only the name.
12. Do you consider yourself a healthy eater?
- Project was published on:January 9, 2020