|This project has a paid content.||
1. To find out information about eco clothes.
2. To investigate clothes people wear or buy and learn if they are eco-friendly.
1. A Student's book "Spotlight -8"
2. A gadget with the access to the Internet
3. A phone or a camera for taking a picture
Why use data from multiple participants?
Together we will collect more information about eco-friendly clothes.
- Find out more information about organic (ECO, BIO) fabrics.
- Look at the labels of your clothes and define what fabrics they are made of; if these fabrics are natural or synthetic.
- Surf a famous Internet on-line clothes shop: choose the thing you would like to buy most of all; study information about its fabric; find out if the fabric of the clothes you are studying is eco-friendly; prove it with the help of the pictures (labels, clothes).
- Conclusion. Analyze your work on the project. Write your answers and recommendations.
- Fill in the report form.
The project is safe.