Forward with books
Travel on certain routes with the help of books.
Together with books you can be anywhere.
- Equipment for drawing
Why use data from multiple participants?
In order to quickly build as many different routes in books as possible.
- Choose a book that describes the journey or a long stay in one place. (The book must be read).
- Compose (draw, write) a travel plan.
- Cite the place of travel, description of the place.
- Draw the places of travel.
- Can you read a few books? Try to come up with your own route, not according to the book.
No special safety measures are required.