Gadgets in Our Lives
- To collect information about gadgets and media we use to be prepared to talk, write personal letters and essays on the topic.
- To learn about the negative influence of gadgets on people's health.
- a Student's book
- a gadget with the Internet
Why use data from multiple participants?
Together we will collect more information, which will help us write and give a talk on the topic.
- Learn about different types of media and gadgets.
- Imagine a day in your life without gadgets. How will your day be different from a normal one? Describe what your afternoon, evening will be like; what resorces you will use to do your homework; how you will communicate with friends.
- Analyze your work on the project. Write your answers and recommendations.
- Fill in the report form.
The project is safe.