Do you have good posture?
To find out whether there are many people with bad posture among GlobalLab participants.
Do most people have problems with their posture?
Any vertical surface and your own hands.
Why use data from multiple participants?
GlobalLab encourages questioning a large audience so that results can be better analyzed and
- Stand up against the wall so that your calves, bottom, shoulder blades, and back of the head are all aligned.
- Try to pass a fist behind your back.
- If the fist does not pass, try to pass a hand behind your back.
- Write down the result in the Report Form. If the fist passed between your back and the wall or if the hand did not pass, you have problems with your posture. If there was a room for the hand only, you have good posture.
Be honest with yourself!
- Project was published on:February 21, 2014