Ships of thoughts
To determine the number of school children who read for pleasure every day and to find out what type of literature they prefer.
Less than 50% of all school-age children read every day.
Books, electronic books.
Why use data from multiple participants?
Collecting a lot of data about types and quantity of books that school children in different regions read will allow us to see whether reading for pleasure is popular among children.
- Read the Report Form questions and determine your answers.
- Note how many times a week you read (not textbooks, but works of fiction).
- Specify which genre of literature is the most interesting to you.
- Study the materials collected by other participants of the project and try to estimate the accuracy of the project hypothesis.
- Answer the Report Form questions.
- Take an active part in the project discussions.
- In the comment section share your impressions (both positive and negative) of the books you read.
Do not read while driving, in bad lighting, or while lying in bed, in a dark room as it can lead to visual impairment.
- Project was published on:September 17, 2013