Passenger transport collection
Systematize and extend children's knowledge about the diversity of different types of transport and about the role of transport in people's lives.
The most typical type of public transport is a bus.
A camera or a mobile device.
Why use data from multiple participants?
Working together,we can find out what kinds of public transport there exist in different places. Reading the stories of their peers , participants of the project will get to know about the types of transport, which is not common in their region. Together, we will create an extensive catalog of public transport vehicles from all over the world.
- Choose public transport, typical for your place.
- Prepare photos of selected vehicle.
- Fill in the form of the project.
- Participate in the discussion of the project results.
Be careful on the roads and streets!
- Project was published on:December 10, 2014