Right-handed or left-handed?
Determine the percentage of right-handed and left-handed project participants.
Do the characteristics, preferences, hobbies, and preferred activities of right-handers and left-handers differ?
Why use data from multiple participants?
The larger the number of participants the more accurate the statistics, allowing better verification of the suggested hypothesis. This research can be taken one step further by asking the following question: is there a correlation between right handers and left-handers in different parts of the world?
- Read the project description carefully.
- Answer the Report From questions based on your life experience- not on any theoretical data.
- Analyze the investigation findings.
- Participate in the discussions where you can express your opinion about the project, leave your comments, suggestions, advice, and feedback.
- Project was published on:December 13, 2013