School In My Life
1. To collect information for giving a talk or writing about school.
2. To make a diagram or a scheme about education system in Russia and compare it with England's.
3.To find sayings and idioms about school and illustrate them.
4. To describe the best teacher.
A Student's book
A pen, pensils
Why use data from multiple participants?
Together we collect more information, which will help write and give a talk on the topic.
- Learn the names of school subjects.
- Learn about after school activities.
- Find words which can help you describe people and their character.
- Learn how to make a diagram or a scheme.
- Find information about education system in England (type of school and age): e.g: Primary School – 5–11 years old.
- Find information about education system in Russia.
- Find an idom related to school and illustrate it.
- Analyze your work on the project.
- Fill in the report form.
The project is safe.