You are what you eat
|This project has a paid content.||
- To collect information to talk or write an essay, an article, a personal letter about the food we eat.
- To find information about the country's traditional dishes and write how they are cooked.
- To find sayings and idioms about food and illustrate them.
А Student's book (e.g: Spotlight 8, Module 2 "Food and shopping"; Spotlight 7, Module 9 " Shopping time")
Why use data from multiple participants?
Together we can collect more information that will help us to write and give a talk on the topic.
- Study different kinds of food and drinks.
- Analyse your daily menu and deсide if it is healthy or not.
- Collect different idioms and sayings about food.
- Learn how to write a recipe (ingredients; ways of cooking).
- Choose a traditional Russian or family dish and write its recipe.
- Use your notes to fill in the report form.
The project is safe.